- Even if you’ve already had a frost or freeze, you can still plant chilly-weather-loving pansies and violas. These cheerful little flowers bloom well into winter. Great for flower beds or containers.
- Still some time to fertilize…we have Turf Trust and Plant Trust in stock.
- Did you know you can plant until the ground freezes? Both garden centers still stocked with trees, shrubs, and perennials, now on sale. Add a rich soil amendment like Bumper Crop when planting for strong roots needed for robust spring growth.
- NURSERY SALE: In stock trees and shrubs 30% off excluding boxwood and topiaries. Buy 3 perennials and get 50% off.
- Tis the season to plant spring-flowering bulbs. Tulips, crocus, narcissus, hyacinth, allium…we have many to choose from. Add Bulb Tone or bone meal when planting for strong roots and big blooms next spring.
- Tis also the season for indoor blooming bulbs…paperwhites and amaryllis make a natural holiday décor!
- Mark your calendars: Holiday Twilight Open House at our Lothian location Friday Nov. 21 6-9PM; benefits Captain Avery Museum
Visit Greenstreet Garden locations for in-store specials:
391 West Bay Front Rd (Rte. 258), Lothian, MD (410) 867-9500
1724 West Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA (703) 998-3030
1503 Mt. Vernon Ave., Del Ray/Alexandria, VA (703) 837-0500